Sunday, October 7, 2012

-Sampler Week Two-

Week #2 Progress

My sampler is coming along nicely.  I am really enjoying this project.  I like to pick it up while listening to Juliana's reading lessons or when I crash on the couch at the end of the evening.  I am ahead a little bit, but I am sure at some point this will be a good thing.  I already have my eye on the spring cross stitch sampler.  I wish Alicia had a kit for that one too!

King Arthur Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies

I think we have a new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.  We recently got the King Arthur Flour cookbook from the library, and wow!    So many great recipes.  We have long been fans of Cooks Illustrated  Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip cookies, but this has such a nice chewy center with a crisp outside.  Perfect combo.

I am getting ready for Kid Clothes Week, which starts tomorrow!  I already have some things cut out and sewed a little bit today.  I have lots of things on the list, so lets see how much actually gets done!

What are your plans for this week? 


3 comments:

  1. Looks great! What size hoop are you using? I think I'd like to try a larger one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am using a seven inch. It is a good size b/c you don't have to move it around very much.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I think I'd like that. Thank you! I may go get one today!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...