Tuesday, December 24, 2013

-Christmas Bunny-



I finished up Samantha's Christmas bunny.  I have been working on this project on and off for several weeks, and it was really enjoyable.  I ordered the kit because I wanted the felt colors to be just right, and I love the Liberty print for the dress.  Doesn't she look like such a respectable and well groomed bunny?




There are such lovely little details- like the cute little knitted cape.





The boots were the most fiddly part to put together.  I have to be careful with hand sewing because I seem to get tendonitis in my thumb of all places if I do too much.  I made one boot and had to wait a week to make the other since my thumb started bugging me again!  Who knew crafting could be so dangerous? ;0)




I dipped the whiskers in liquid starch to help them stand up better, and I put a little bit of creamy blush on her cheeks.

Now, of course, my older girls are asking for their own bunny.  Maybe for Easter...

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and have finished your own Christmas crafting! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...