Friday, January 28, 2011

Little Things


I am slowly plugging away at my WIPs and swaps.  I feel like January has been the month of the cold.  At least one of us has been sick since January 1st.  It just seems like a never ending cycle of boogies! ;0)

  However, here is what I have finished for my Spicing Up The Kitchen partner so far.  I made her a reusable grocery bag that folds up.  This pattern comes from "I Love Patchwork".  (One of my favorite crafty books...I have made so many things from this book!).  I changed it up a little by adding some trim at the top, and I appliqued on a tree.  I love how tree looks like it just coming into bloom.  I also made a coupon organizer.  The etsy shop I got this from looks closed, but you can find a similar pattern here.  I made one for me a long time ago, and I use mine to organize receipts.  Helps keeps things under control in my big ol' bag full of diapers, baby clothes, and all the other fun goodies.  I have one more little item I am working on, and then this project is getting crossed off the list!


3 comments:

  1. So nice. I love the tote. I need to make a couple of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tote! It's got a very earthy feel.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...