Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing Exciting...


I finished the girls' Easter dresses over the weekend. I will post pictures soon. I used the new Miss Lily pattern from The Handmade Dress, and they turned out cute!

I do have a couple new patterns in the shop- this cute wristlet pattern from Pink Sand Beach Designs shown above and her Sugarplum Stocking pattern (if you are like me, you better start preparing for Christmas now ;0p). I have only heard good things about The Little Glam Bag pattern, and if you have never made a wristlet this would be a good one to start with. I also restocked my Melly and Me patterns and got the Hooty and Tweet owl softie pattern. These guys are cute! If you like owls, this is a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...