Monday, February 16, 2009

Buttons


I love buttons. I love vintage buttons. There is a lady at the farmer's market who sells her garage sale finds. She has jars and jars of buttons. She has a sign that changes upon her mood. It either says "Everything 50% off!" or "Everything negotiable." *ahem* Her hair also changes every day. However, do not be fooled-this lady is a smooth sales person. She knows what she is doing. She always persuades me to put in just a few more buttons, and she always gets me to spend more than I know I should.

These are some of my favorites in the picture above. I love the bright yellow flower towards the right, the red ones- I love red, and the bright blue floral one screams vintage to me.


1 comment:

  1. oh that yellow one is divine! and both the red ones, oooooh :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...