Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks to Sew Mama Sew! for featuring my purse organizer on their blog yesterday! So exciting. I love this blog. I check it every day.


Aren't these bees adorable? My mom made these from one of the Melly and Me patterns I carry in the shop for some newly adopted children from Africa. I am sure these bees will get lots of love.

I also have some new patterns in the shop by Sew Serendipity. I am dying for spring and spring clothes, so I just had to get some of these lovely skirt and tunic patterns. This Juliet Tunic is now on my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...