Sunday, March 29, 2009

Babies and skirts

The Anna Maria Horner patterns are flying out the door! Wow. I wasn't anticipating such a rush, but they are really fun patterns. Anna Maria's stuff is awesome.


Didn't achieve too much sewing this week due to some little people. However, we did get to hang out with this little guy (my nephew, Jude). Jude and Felicity are only two weeks apart, so we got a little taste of what it would be like to have twins. Whew.

Juliana gave both of the babies a big hug and said, "Sisters!". Ummm...close, but how about cousins? It was one of those moments where I wish I had my camera.



I did however get to make the Edith Twirl Skirt for Juliana this past week. Juliana really likes the color yellow. It is funny how little preferences pop up so clearly at a young age. I was never a yellow fan myself, but she picks it for everything. This girl is also obsessed with skirts. A big battle ensues if I ask her to wear pants. I have given up, and she now wears skirts every day.

This pattern was awesome. Very detailed and perfect instructions. I love how full it is and the little petticoat look underneath is so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the pattern! How fun to have a little girl that loves skirts (she's simply a doll)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...