Friday, March 27, 2009

Plans for Shirts...


Have you seen Made by Rae's Spring Top Week challenge? I was excited to see this. I have lots of plans for some spring shirts, but I am sure I would put it on the back burner. So here are my tops I have "planned"....


1. Simplicity 3750- Looks easy and cute.

2. Summer Blouse from Heather Ross Weekend Sewing- My mom made me this shirt already (you can see it here), but the neck is too high and it was way shorter than expected. Then I saw the Film in the Fridge version and fell in love again.

3. Amy Butler's Lotus Tunic- It really looks more like a dress but... Amy calls it a tunic.

I think I will save the tunic for last. I think if I can whip through the first two, I will be more willing to trudge through to the end.




3 comments:

  1. I really want to see how that tunic comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Very cool Meg! I see that you found that awesome blue floral fabric (at JoAnn right?) too -- I bought a teeny amt for an Itty Bitty Dress and later wished I'd bought more. That will look awesome as the Heather Ross shirt! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity pattern would if there is a soft copy i could download. Being for the middle east i cant get patterns easily and ordering it would take ages to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...