Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ahhhh...spring.

I think spring might really be here. Pussy willows, daffodils, blue sky. I have to say that growing up in California I did not experience the same transformative spring that occurs here in the Midwest. Your whole life really changes! The kids play outside all day, the air smells different, beauty surrounds you. God is good.

Today we took Felicity on her first bike ride. Nothing cuter than a one year old with a huge bike helmet.



I have also been vintage linen hunting this week. I was inspired by this quilt by Philigry. I have listed a few of them in my shop, and I will have more to come later this week. I found some really pretty ones!

2 comments:

  1. I have some sheets that look just like all three of those. In fact I think I have the fitted version of the one in the middle. funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...