Sunday, March 1, 2009

Some more (fat quarter) tutorial goodness....

It was Fat Quarter last month over at Sew Mama Sew. So sad that it is done. They had so many great ideas going. Here are some other tutorials I have found using fat quarters.


Buttercup Bag- Cute, cute, cute! Would make a great purse for a young girl.

Crooked Coasters- I really like the look of these.

Scrappy Summer Belts- These look easy and fun!

Soft Baby Shoes - I have made these and they are adorable and easy!

Wallet - I really like the look of this one. The best one I have seen lately. Will be trying this one soon.

Have fun! Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo! I hadn't seen that wallet before. How fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing the link. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...