Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stitch


Erica's sent me a birthday coupon, so last weekend I went browsing. I have bought so much fabric lately that I couldn't justify getting more. Then I caught sight of the new issue of Stitch. I loved the last issue, and this one is just as much fun! Look what pattern made it to their Summer Picks- the Mail Sack! Check my shop if you are interested.

I love this zigzag apron! I love the a-line shape of the apron as well.


I have to admit- I think a serger is coming my way this Mother's Day. I am so excited. I can't wait for all the new possibilities this will open up in my sewing endeavors. I think this knit dress would be a great project to try out! I love the simplicity of it.

I have also stocked the shop with some new vintage linens. Lots of pretty prints!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...