Saturday, October 13, 2012

-kcwc day 6-

Simple Velveteen Skirt

pattern:
none.  This is really just one seam with a little elastic and some hemming. If you need guidance, check out The Lazy Days Skirt.

Simple Velveteen Skirt

fabric:

Velveteen from Anna Maria Horners' Loulouthi line.  I bought this fabric with the idea to make a bag from it, but I am so glad I didn't.  It is perfect for a skirt and hangs so nicely.

Simple Velveteen Skirt

sewing:

Fun!  This skirt took only half an hour to make, and I think it is my favorite thing I have made this week!

Simple Velveteen Skirt

It was declared perfect for twirling.

running

Then they got silly and started running. ;0)




2 comments:

  1. Love this - sometimes the simple things are thes best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous!!! i bet it's even more wonderful in person, with the softness and the rich color. prefect for fall!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...