Sunday, January 12, 2014

gray droplets






Sharing my Gray Droplets shawl today.  Love how this shawl turned out overall.  It is a Christmas present for my grandma.  I just had some ends to weave in when I saw her, and I promised to finish and send it off to her. Eep.  Nothing like a not quite completed gift. ;0)  I love the texture and ruffles in this shawl.  I did find it a little tedious to knit towards the end because of the long, long seemingly endless rows. I did also find my edges were a bit tight, which I tried and tried to knit as loosely as I could.  So when you lay it out it puckers a bit.  However, when you drape it, you can't tell.

I have more notes on this shawl on my Ravelry.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shawl! I bet your grandmother will love it. I might have to add this one to my Ravelry queue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just beautiful! It turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...