Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So it starts...


First, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we did!  When we came back from our Thanksgiving adventure this awesome little mug rug was waiting for me in the mailbox!  My partner from the Scrappy Mug Swap did an awesome job, and all the little details are just perfect.  I admit to having a hard time putting my mug on it. ;0)


So far, I have made one (just one) present for Christmas.  I embroidered this little cutie onto a pillow case.  These little jump rope friends come from this Japanese book from PinkNelie on Etsy.  I highly recommend this seller for Japanese books.  She has a great selection, reasonable prices, and fast shipping.  

I have lots of plans from Christmas presents, but honestly I am feeling a little craft burn out.  So I am not going to stress about them and instead kick back with my girlies and partake in a little pony tea party...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Meg! That mug rug is adorable! You must love it! And that pillow case is adorable. Your stitching projects make me want to take up embroidery:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...