Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gifties


I am getting the sewing groove back on.  I finished some coats for the girls a little while ago, but haven't had the chance to get some photos of them yet.  We really don't even need jackets right now here in California.  (Sorry to all your poor suffering people elsewhere! ;0p)  Here are some wallets for all the teachers and my husband's secretary.  Add some little Starbucks gift cards, and we are good to go!


I really love the style of these wallets, and I found that it fits my phone and the camera quite nicely.  So you could also use this as a case for those as well.


I love how the fabric lined up so well on this wallet.  This pattern is by Keyka Lou.  Check out the side bar  over there at the top <-----------.  I haven't made a pattern of hers in a long time, but they have never disappointed.  The details she adds to her patterns really make her items come out looks crisp and sturdy.


I loved these so much I cut one out for me for my phone.  I used fusible fleece on the outside of mine because I wanted a little more padding to use this for my phone.  I added a button for some style.  Anyways, cute and easy project that is the perfect whip up project.

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I have yet to make gifts for teachers, so I may have to check this pattern out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Especially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pattern. I love how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! those must have kept you busy for a while. great fabrics and great job for keeping one/making one for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Great teacher gift idea. Love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I pay you, will you make me one??

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...