Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Simple Reversible Skirt Tutorial!



I finished it! Yay! You can now make your own reversible skirt for that special girl in your life!
This skirt is very easy to put together and all you need is a couple of 1/2 yards! The pockets are the perfect way to add a little pizazz to one side!

You can download the PDF of this tutorial HERE.

Please let me know and share a photo if you do use this tutorial! I have started a flickr group here.

Let me know if you have any questions!

9 comments:

  1. I'm foloowing you Meg-love this tutorial! I'm always out to find sewing tutorials....I'm a maniac (sewer) too! :o)
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I tried to see the tutorial in google docs, but it says it is no longer available?? Can you help me out?? lexiandelin(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just click download, and then you will be able to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fabulous tutorial! I made a couple using this, you can see them here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial! I whipped one up Christmas Eve for my niece. It turned out so well. Thank you! I don't have a Flickr account, but I have pictures on my blog: evelynandanna.blogspot.com. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...