Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Top Week!



Spring Top Week is on its way! Rae is now accepting tops to be submitted to the Flickr pool! There are already some really great entries! Not only that, but Rae also asked me to be a judge. So flattering. So start sewing!

Are you looking for just the right top pattern? Check out my Etsy shop! I have a couple of patterns that would make great tops for spring both in my sale section and women's clothing section. In honor of Spring Top Week, I will be offering 15% off ALL (except those already on sale) WOMEN'S clothing patterns- including shirts, dresses, and skirts. Just enter "SpringTopWeek" in the comments when you purchase, and I will refund you the 15% through Paypal. This offer is good through Wednesday, April 7th.





I just love this tunic by Sew Liberated! Plus, it looks easy to boot!


Or have you seen Anna Maria Horner's new pattern? This pattern also comes with an option for a top and some slips!

I also like the simplicity of this Make It Perfect pattern. Perfect for hot summer days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...