Monday, February 1, 2010

Well


I was going to go upstairs to take some pictures of some of the new pillows I made for the girls' room and this is what I found. Probably a bit more accurate of the past couple of days. This little one and I haven't been feeling too well. She disappeared after lunch upstairs, and I guess was tired. Nothing like napping on the floor with some new pillows, your favorite blankie, a paci, and dressed up like a little princess from Mexico.

I finished another little kitty pillow and a valance for their room. Now I just need to jazz up their bookcase and quilt Juliana's quilt. I keep putting it off. Quilting kills my arms and back. How do you all do it without feeling achy for days afterwards? Plus, I still don't know how I want to quilt it. Hopefully, I will have pictures of their room up by next Monday. It really has been fun to see it all come together.

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love your pillows - beautiful. Hope everybody is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I can't wait to see pictures of their room! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable. The pillows are pretty nice too. I love the little squares. Lots more work but it pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are darling!
    I LOVE those pillows!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...