Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


I hope you all had a happy and blessed Easter! Christ is Risen! I decided at the last minute to crochet the girls some Easter hats. Sometimes it is nice to take a break from sewing and do a different kind of creating. It is nice how simple crocheting is. Just some yarn, a needle, and a couch. I used this pattern. The girls got to wear their Easter dresses from The Miss Lily pattern.



Hopefully, your family members were a little easier to take photos of in their Easter gear.

2 comments:

  1. uhhh, is there anything you can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Miss Lily pattern, yoru fabrics are a great choice for it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...