Friday, December 30, 2011

If I was a really cool blogger...




and big people wanted my opinion or take on fabric, it would look something like this.  These little bundles are popping up everywhere, and I can see why!  It was so much fun to put these fabrics together.  There is a contest going on over at Quokka Quilts to make a fat quarter bundle of your choice with fabrics from The Fat Quarter Shop.  I went with greens, blues, grays, and beige.  I like it!  I love cool soothing colors, but there are so many great bundles that have popped up I don't know how they will choose!


  

Also, voting has started for the bag make overs over at The Sewing Summit blog!  Head on over and vote for me...if you are so inclined! ;0)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...