So here are all of my half way or (barely started) projects! Lately I have found that they have really grown! Yikes! I often will cut things out while the kids are awake and sew at night. However, with summer starting I haven't had much time for any sewing and have to catch up with my cutting and dreaming and planning. I wish I could always keep up with all my sewing day dreams!
1. Two cut out clutches! One I started this past Christmas for a teacher gift and changed my mind. The other I started sewing at the same time as my pouch for the Pretty Pouch Swap.
2. Coaster set- I started this for a swap about six months ago and decided it wasn't my partner's style. All I need to do is finish the bottom!
3. One Sienna dress started for Juliana and one maxi dress started for me! The Sienna dress I messed up on the applique and then lost interest. The maxi dress I needed navy blue thread to finish it off. I now have some!
4. Some Good Folks I cut out for a mini quilt or pillow (haven't decided yet!) for a friend who is a big Anna Maria Horner fan.
5. Modern Meadow! This is the very beginning of a quilt for my bed. This is going to be a Turning Twenty quilt, and I am hoping to get it long arm quilted.
6. 9 patch quilt- This one is shameful! This is my nine patch quilt from Crazy Mom Quilts two years ago! I couldn't decide what to do for the back and have been stalled out ever since. This was my second quilt top I ever made!
7. Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Blocks- I finished the blocks P.S. I Quilt's Pinwheel Sampler, and while I liked each individual block...I made it too scrappy. They just didn't go together well. So I hope to donate some, and use some for mini projects!
8. Blocks from the Fussy Cut Bee- I love these blocks! I need to make a quilt from them!
9. PJ Bottoms- These turned out so weird! I don't know what I did wrong, but the waist is so gigantic, and they look like giant granny panties. These need to be reworked!
10. Men's Shirt- I started this shirt for my husband two years ago right before we moved back to California. I lost interest and was going to just ditch this project. However, when I mentioned this challenge to him, he brought up this shirt being finished! Woops.
So, here is my plan. I don't think I can finish these all this summer. I do hope to get most of them done though. Some should only take an hour to finish and others will take a week or longer. Next week my girls are going to Vacation Bible School, and I am hoping to crank through some of the smaller projects during that time to help me feel pumped up about crossing things off the list! Then it is on to the bigger, more involved projects!
So what unfinished projects are you planning on completing? Do you have one big project in mind to complete? Some? All?!?!
Link up and share! I will be leaving this linky open throughout the weekend to give people time to come up with their plan of attack. If you don't have a blog, please feel free to let us know in the comments or in the thread in the Flickr group!