Monday, August 23, 2010

Swaps and Blocks



Back from a lovely vacation. So lovely I barely took any pictures. ;0) I did get this one at Hearst Castle. We pumped the girls up about going to a castle. Juliana was excited at first and talking all about princesses, but in the end wasn't convinced that going on a long tour of a castle in the heat was fun. She declared that it had been an exhausting day! I even got to stop in at Birch Fabrics (aka Fabric Worm). Talk about heaven.



I am trying to get ahead with my swaps and stuff before starting on my next clothing item.


These are some hexies that I will be using for my partner for the Urban Home Goods Swap. They are almost all sewn together. This was the sewing that I got done over vacation.

I finished up my quarters for the Mod Bento Block Round Two. Yay! I guess I was feeling my green and pink scraps this round.


Then I made the block for August for The Fussy Cut Bee. I will be honest and say I wasn't feeling these fabrics at first but I am pleased with how it turned out in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! I try to reply to most comments via e-mail, so make sure to add your e-mail address if it isn't linked up (especially if you have a question!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...